Zuza

Welcome.
  
My name is Susan and I have six years to go in przedczokla Łaznów is such a quiet village near Lodz.I'm writing to you because I have a Very Hot Request.
   
Namely, the Christmas and Santa Claus are approaching.This year, a terrible tragedy happened to us, namely, my daddy got sick on Sepa and now he can not get a job because he's getting better. Pass the fourth month and he does not improve on the contrary complications continue to give you know. Dad takes medication and is sick sitting in the house something is there helping Mom because she works.
  
I also have a sister eleven Natalka, which goes to sixth grade primary school in Łaznowie.
      
I am writing to you because I know you have a good heart. He writes because I want to ask you about how the Holy Nicholas Blocks Błocki You know that big for girls, because we love to build with Tata. My dream is also the Play-Doh Dentist.
 
I send to strangers whom I call Santa Claus can someone give me this year what I dream.
    
So far we have not missed anything, because Dad was working hard in the Cement Plant and in the Carol but miserable fate was knotting the South. Now I am afraid that I will not receive gifts, because only mom and daddy has a drug that is destined for treatment and what will be life.
      
I'm not sure I'm asking my parents for a star this year.I know that the warmth of the family and the loving parents are more important than gifts. These guys are supportive of Me and Sister, they love us very much, and almost do not shout at us rarely unless we armor or spoil something.
  
Tatus says that it will be healthy and the final operation on the spine will end so that he can normally walk and function, he will take up the job and will remain calm and fears, sorrows and anxieties will disappear. Every night before falling asleep, please God for Dad's health and that may help. Because he is a well educated and resourceful man and will surely win the hard fight against the disease.
   
Hear me Zuzia Staszek
                                         
Łaznów 60
                                         
97-221 Rokiciny Cologne.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

#Ulotność duszy w cieniu opętania przez #cyberszatana.

Z rozmyślań przy kawie

W tym Nowym 2021 # FlashForward2021